Fine Cutlass Upgrade: Pirate Lore

Aaron Bones

Dockworker
Hi!

I've been stuck on the quest above for a little while now, specifically on the part where you have to dig for buried treasure. It tells me to "Recover a chest of Pirate Lore from a buried treasure chest." I've gone all throughout the caverns multiple times and it has not appeared for me. Does anyone know if this is a glitch and/or if anyone else is stuck on this?

Thanks if you read all this, you a homie.

Hey Aaron,

Are you asking if the above you're describing is an issue or stating that it is? Can you replicate the issue?

It would better fit Bugs & Glitches section. Would you like me to move it there for you?

Can confirm this IS an issue. Tried replicating, spent 20 minutes digging around on Rumrunners and Cangrejos, logged on/off, waited a while then tried again, all to no avail. The dig spots just give no quest items.

Sounds a lot like the great chicken hunt. If it's not a bug, it's definitely a design flaw.

Hey Aaron,

Are you asking if the above you're describing is an issue or stating that it is? Can you replicate the issue?

It would better fit Bugs & Glitches section. Would you like me to move it there for you?

I was asking if it was a bug, I asked MMDR who wasn't sure and she told me to post it here. You can move it if you want, it eventually worked for me, it just took a long time

Hi,

This is an ongoing issue for me as well. I have tried on several occasions to dig for my quest items on Runrummers and Kingshead; every time my pirate finishes digging "no quest items found" (or whatever the dialogue) appears.

Thanks

Another Issue with digs is .... If you have more then one quest requiring digs only one will work at a time . If you do have multiple quests with digs try the other quest dig . I had just run into that issue .

I had the same issue on this quest. It eventually popped up for me in a completely different location than the one listed in the quest dialog.

Unfortunately, I have this issue in my Journal as well and for a very long time.
screenshot_2018-02-02_17-24-20.jpg

Back