First Court of the Final Era

Are you with me??? Will you join my alliance of worldwide guilds????

• Total voters
Ok ladies and gentlemen, frenchmen and spainards, kingsmen and pirates! Have you ever wanted to be a high pirate lord??? Nah I don't mean that fake in-game Co. Black Guard stuff, I mean I'm serious. Coming soon be the first and final court of the final era. What is the final era you ask?? Well, it's like a guild, but it's a alliance between the French, Spanish, and pirates. It's the army of 9 BRAND NEW pirate lords including myself. I'm done recruiting and asking ppl to join a small guild, I'm calling! The F.E. is a branch of many guilds, except the GM does not have all rights. We are all treated right for once and as equals officer or not. I'm calling ever single worthy pirate, and privateer to come and join our democracy/rebulic court of many different guilds of the final era to finally fight back in massive numbers more and more then inferno ever was or what any NPC army there is!!! We are done!!! Dont think for a minute this won't work just think yes. Yes I will join and fight back for the final era!!! If we all team up we won't ever lose! Whose with me?? !! If yes I'll give you the extra secret classified info. And don't think there are already things like this. Bc youre wrong. No. We will be the biggest alliance there is. We are like a shield all together. Pirate alone weak. Pirate together strong.

i said no cause there is already an alliance like this they are called the league of Guilds so if ye know of them join them we don't need another alliance the log is the one for all

Back