First Disney... Now Nintendo

I had a friend go to Gamestop to sell his Wii and they gave him $10 and about $30 for his 5-6 games and the Wii Fitness thing... the Wii was fun while it lasted at least :) but it sure as heck wasn't going to be able to compete with as mentioned before the Xbox One and PS4... so goodbye Wii :(

I had a friend go to Gamestop to sell his Wii and they gave him $10 and about $30 for his 5-6 games and the Wii Fitness thing... the Wii was fun while it lasted at least :) but it sure as heck wasn't going to be able to compete with as mentioned before the Xbox One and PS4... so goodbye Wii :(
One thing for sure gamestop really rips u off when u sell things :mad:. 2nd I like Wii when it first came out but with the really annoying sensor and waving my hand around like crazy I stop playing right as I got my Xbox. The only game that I really do play if I ever get on is Super Smash Bros.Brawl.

Here's some other interesting news I heard recently. Blizzard announced that next gen MMORPG that they were working on (Project Titan) was shelved after years of development and being completely revamped or scrapped, not sure yet. They said it was going to be bigger than WOW and a completely different genre, etc. This doesn't bode well for POTCO coming back unless they really advertise the heck out of it and make all those improvements the players requested. I think MMO's as a whole is a changing landscape and maybe Disney is rethinking POTCO?

I explained the groups talking about this on my other thread. https://piratesforums.co/threads/potco-offical-site-being-removed.9142/unread However yes, there are A LOT of rumors of POTCO making a huge comeback once the new movie comes out 2015 or 2016. However, these are just Rumors. I do not have nor have heard any facts of this happening however it's a players discussing and I wish everyone would voice there word on the topic. :) Very great to hear that of you Kelly, pretty sharp of you :)

Back