Sailing Flag Ship crash

SilvieHoundstooth

Swashbuckler
I can sail and fight just fine, but when I board a flag, win and try to resume sailing, I get booted out of the game entirely. I keep losing a boat load of loot and that's not good. :cry:

Flagships have been bugged for awhile theres quite a few of us older players (that have been playing TLOPO for 3 years) that try to warn people not to board flagships. This being one of the reasons why. Lag was another extreme issue but that seems to be fixed as of now.

Funny enough, I had another bug of my own regarding flagships just now. It was a Kingfisher, and when I boarded, there was only a single Veteran able to be seen on board; he actually seemed to float up a little bit before finally deciding to chase me and attack me. But then, by the time I killed that lone veteran, the ship wouldn't let me back onto my ship; and because you can't teleport off a flagship, I ran around deck with a broadsword, attacking wildly and randomly, but to no avail. My only option was to reset the game.

Moral of the story: Don't board flagships. (even if they're one of my favorite things about sailing)

I boarded a flagship and everything went smoothly. However, when I went to land my boat back at an island, the game froze on the loading screen. I do not know if these two events were correlated, but this was my first time boarding a flagship on this account and it was my first time getting this glitch.

Just did a round of testing on each flag ship in game. I crashed many times after defeating the enemies and returning back to my ship. Crew member crashed once time landing on the flag ship. This crash is being looked into.

@Archimedes there was only 1 time that I ran into an issue with the enemy spawning in an area and not seeing them. A couple came out of the main mast on the Barracuda, a few of them came out of the ship's cabin. I'm guessing that it was a fluke for the instance you talked about above. I could not find any flag ship where enemies either did not spawn or spawned in an area where they could not engage us.

If it happens again though, please let us know. A gif would be great or a video as well.

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue! I had loot from other ships too. And because I ran it solo, took me about 20 mins to finish it off. I wasn't expecting the high levels. (just started playing yesterday and my memory of Disney's potco is foggy) Luckily, I'd gotten my voodoo doll by then, so just ran around the ship taking them out one by one. 😂

Now though, I can't even get back into the game. It keeps giving me the, "Your internet connection to the servers has been unexpectedly broken." 😭 I have no idea what to do about it. I see others are playing it on the discord servers I've joined and my internet connection on my end is perfectly fine. Too much of a coincidence to not be related.

Yea I crash every time I leave a flagship, and I've had the stuck on the flagship not able to return or tp off problem before also.

I was just goofing off sailing and accidentally boarded instead of parleying a flagship.. When I killed all the skeletons it wouldn't let me go back to my ship. So I had to relog and well after I relogged my ship had "sunk" so I repaired it and it refused too let me reboard that specific ship. I tested my other 3 ships and well it let me on those 3 perfectly fine. So I decided I was gonna change ships and my alt that was with me tried boarding (trying to level sailing) and well everytime I got "your internet has unexpectedly lost connection with the servers" on said alt. Yet my main was fine and my internet is working 100%..

Back