Question Fortune Quest blocking Hallowed Quest? [SOLVED]

Mr. Chamberlain

Pirate Apprentice
Dropped some quests, completed some quests. Still can't get the Hallowed quest because "You must complete... yada yada yada."

I'm frustrated and close to just not worrying about the new quest. Anyone got a solution?

SOLVED: Thanks to @Ichabod Burnhawk

Complete the Stolen Relic: Doll Upgrade quest and it most certainly should allow you to accept the event quest. Happy hunting and a huge thanks to Captain Burnhawk.

Last edited:
That hasn't happened to my level 15 pirate, but i haven't checked on my level 27 yet. Maybe a certain quest is causing a glitch? I know this isn't a real solution, but if you just want to go ahead and explore the new area and quest maybe you can create a new pirate until there is a fix?

I'm sure they said the quest was for all level pirates as it's a seasonal update so this must be a bug IMO. Make sure you also report it in-game via the game feedback in options

This is because you can only have a certain amount of quests (other than the main quest) at one time. Weapon quests count towards this total.

This system was in the original as well. Try completing some of your other quests until there's room in your journal. Trust me though, the quest is worth it - I do hope you all enjoy it once you're playing it!

This is because you can only have a certain amount of quests (other than the main quest) at one time. Weapon quests count towards this total.

This system was in the original as well. Try completing some of your other quests until there's room in your journal. Trust me though, the quest is worth it - I do hope you all enjoy it once you're playing it!
I must say. I'm loving the new quest dialogue context! Feels so much more immersive :)

Back