Forums Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far looking very good, @Davy Darkrage! The only thing I'm noticing so far is that some of the images are not coming through. I see a "torn icon" where there should be an image. IDK if its on my end or not.

Wow, this upgrade looks amazing. You guys should add the chat feature to this as well, I would very much like to chat with you all, instead of just in a thread :p

I do not like the way when you click, on your pic it's crucial and not the way it used to be, Cavan you tell me why this is. Thanks Davy.

I want to wrap up this thread with the final remaining new features in the upgrade:

Multiquote

As you may have noticed, next to the reply button in posts, there is a new '+ Quote' button. This button allows you to reply to multiple people in the same post, without having to scroll up and down or move between pages. Simply click the quote button on all the posts you want to reply to, then click 'Insert Quotes' down at the post editor.

More Sign In Options

Twitter (and soon, Google) have been added to our registration options. It's easier than ever for people to create a forum account.

Live Update Returned

A while back, just by having the forums open, you would receive alert notifications. This feature has returned, and you will now be notified of any new alerts without having to refresh the page.

A small (but nice) new feature is the recent activity block on the forum sidebar now scrolls so you may view more than just the ~4 most recent items. There are far many smaller tweaks, as well as lots of bug fixes, in this update as well.. but they are far too many to list.

I hope everyone enjoys the new update, and please report issues to me at https://piratesforums.co/threads/release-notes-and-known-issues.9384/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back