FOX's Gotham

Who is your favorite villain in the series so far?

• Falcone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

• Theo Galavan

• Fish Mooney

• Total voters
gotham_header_h_2015.jpg
From Wikipedia: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotham_(TV_series))
Gotham
is an American crime television series developed by Bruno Heller, based on characters published by DC Comics and appearing in the Batman franchise, primarily those of James Gordon and Bruce Wayne. The series stars Ben McKenzie as the young Gordon, while Heller executive produces along with Danny Cannon who also directed the pilot.

As originally conceived, the series would have served as a straightforward story of Gordon's early days on the Gotham City Police Department. The idea evolved not only to include the Wayne character, but also to tell the origin stories of several Batman villains, including the Penguin, the Riddler, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, the Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, the Joker and Hugo Strange.

Gotham premiered on Fox on September 22, 2014, and in March 2016, the series was renewed for a third season.

Gotham is by far just an all-in-all great show I love what they have done with it and can't wait to see more.

I don't actually watch the series, but Anne Hathaway as Catwoman was one of my favorite characters in the movies.

Catwomen not much of a villain in this series, she's more street wise - like her - The Penguin is just awesome, Riddler is good and Fish Mooney I fear!!! She is so far, in my opinion, the ultimate villain.

Back