Recruiting French Principality

French Dominion

Dockworker
france2.png GUILD INVITE: OLOJ6444
Bonjour monsieur ou madame.

INTRODUCTION:

This is the FP or French Principality. We are a freshly made Guild on the game and are looking for dedicated members who are looking to help us grow into the largest French group on the game. One day we hope to rival the likes of The British Empire or Kingdom of Spain. Currently, I am a low level, but back on the original game I was a level 41 and lead my own guild of 75+ players. We have a discord page outlining uniforms for new players, official ships (officers and above may register one ship to become official) and a chatroom for all out-of-game or private needs. I am experienced with running a discord so things on that end will go smoothly. For the part about running the guild I need dedicated low ranks and witty officers.

PROMOTIONS:
The plan is to have officers who command the lower ranks, if an officer believes you are doing well he/she will award you a 'promotion point', you can also earn these by attending events.

RANKS:

Member will represent what I consider 'low ranks' Cadets, Privates, Deckhands etc...
Veteran will represent what I consider 'middle ranks' Midshipmen, Ensigns, Lieutenants etc...
Officer will represent what I consider 'high ranks' Admirals, Vice Admirals, Captains etc...
The ranks will be better defined in the discord.

CONCLUSION:

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me on a discord DM, on my forum page, or on this forum post.

Craignez les Français or Fear the French for the British Empire fanboys.

EDIT:

We're mainly based on the server "Abassa Sea."

Attachments

• france2.png
    france2.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back