Future? Rap Music?

Do you like Rap?

• Yes

• No

• Only Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Classic Rock n' Roll, Jazz (not smooth, I'm talking like old Chicago and New Orleans style big band/street side playing jazz), some contemporary (but the harder stuff like FallOut Boys, Imagine Dragons, etc)...some Christian Rock (Skillet), and some heavy stuff by Disturbed. I was just introduced to Panic at the Disco, which I also enjoy. Depends on my mood.

Classic Rock n' Roll, Jazz (not smooth, I'm talking like old Chicago and New Orleans style big band/street side playing jazz), some contemporary (but the harder stuff like FallOut Boys, Imagine Dragons, etc)...some Christian Rock (Skillet), and some heavy stuff by Disturbed. I was just introduced to Panic at the Disco, which I also enjoy. Depends on my mood.
+1 for classic rock

rap is literally my least favorite "music"

Rap is outstanding. Being an Atlanta native, you almost have to at least listen to some rap (capital of rap music no debate). I like Future, but I'm a big fan of Eminem, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z and Kanye. Those guys were the ones I listened to when I was young, and I still listen to them.

I enjoy most rap, however, the "new" generation (i.e. Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, etc) are my least favorite thing.
YAA YAA YAA

PuhW7ji.png

Back