Question Gambling - Blackjack

Is the maximum bet for blackjack in Padres Del Fuego too high?

• Yeah, lower it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MattNificent

Dockworker
When you split in blackjack and then double-down or get "blackjack" it locks the other cards/hands following the hand and skips you but you will still have a timer implying that you need to finish your move.
This is a bug right? it has to be, and I don't remember it in POTCO.

It's that annoying but when i split 15 cards i'd like to not have to deal with 10 and the dealer gets 17 and screws me.

Also, i recommend lowering the maximum bet in Padres Del Fuego, it's too good of a gold farm.

the splitting doesn't work right in blackjack ...
1) as far as I can tell you only need to beat the dealer with one of your hands to collect for both
2) if you are tied with dealer on the first split, then you only get your bet back even if you win on the second.
3) I can't make the arithmetic make sense on multiple splits

Also if a tie normally returns your bet, you should get it back when both you and the dealer get blackjack

When you split in blackjack and then double-down or get "blackjack" it locks the other cards/hands following the hand and skips you but you will still have a timer implying that you need to finish your move.
still happens .. I imagine the coding error has to do with normal play not allowing you to make further play in both those instances

Back