Game Crashes while sailing

WereWolves

Dockworker
this has not been happen before while i was sailing for 10 min or 20 mins and the game crashes and i lose all my good loot or treasure and its getting annoying i rly want so that is actually be fixed while i am on other people ships whit cannon i dont crash this is the first time seeing this and i am using on low graphics PLEASE FIX THE BUG

this has not been happen before while i was sailing for 10 min or 20 mins and the game crashes and i lose all my good loot or treasure and its getting annoying i rly want so that is actually be fixed while i am on other people ships whit cannon i dont crash this is the first time seeing this and i am using on low graphics PLEASE FIX THE BUG
I have noticed the same thing. I have been doing a fair amount of sailing and when get full I almost always crash before I can port. The double ship mats they offerred over the holidays did not really do many any good because I would crash before I could collect. The only good thing is the ships I sink still count toward completion of a quest.

Try a different server? Abassa tends to have lots of activity and I've noticed more crashing. You can also try dialing down resolution and turning off sound. Happy seas to thee...

I usually crash when there like 50 ships sailing in one place I the first sign I notice is my game gets laggy so I know it's gonna crash then 5 min later it does so I'm used to it

Even though it crashed many times. I used the double mat Event fully and by the end of that event I came out with Max storm chasers war brig and Max Skull Bones War Sloop lol

Happens to me ALL. THE. TIME when sailing. It just did. I got booted from a crew on Abassa, full hold, about to go in, when, BOOT. Wouldn't you know it, by the time I got back, the ship had docked and I lost all that loot. All that work for nothing. :( Do you know how much that hurts when it's a baby pirate I had to remake because his quests weren't working? :(

I've been having the same issue except it only crashes when any cannons are fired at me or by me:/

Back