Game Having Technical Issues 3/21/12

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
issues32112.JPG

Someone told me they are trying to add the new stuff already? Anyone else have any info on this?

I hope they didn't foolishly rush this so soon as not many have gotten to level 6 upgrade to test everything.

Someone told me they are trying to add the new stuff already? Anyone else have any info on this?

I hope they didn't foolishly rush this so soon as not many have gotten to level 6 upgrade to test everything.
O_O!

According to Live Chat, there was an issue with their servers that store membership information. The Dev Team had to restart them. The issue is currently fixed, if you restart the game, you should be Unlimited again.

According to Live Chat, there was an issue with their servers that store membership information. The Dev Team had to restart them. The issue is currently fixed, if you restart the game, you should be Unlimited again.

Seems to have lost some. Have not been able to log in for three days now.

According to Live Chat, there was an issue with their servers that store membership information.

I'm glad to understand now that the problem has been currently fixed. But, membership information?

Geez...I just hope that Disney does not forget that I have brown eyes instead of blue. :rolleyes:

Back