Game will not load the Jail on character creation.

Ness5431

Dockworker
I have looked around these forums and found people experiencing the same issue I am; however, none of their solutions have worked. I have tried clearing my cache many times, I have run the game both with and without administrator, I have reduced my graphics to a minimum, and yet the game will not pass the 53% mark on loading the Jail. I have also just waited for it to load but it has not worked. I know it is not an issue with RAM, as with the game running not even half of my computers RAM is used(I don't know if it needs to use more or how to tell it to use more RAM). I am unaware of what could possibly fix this and I am anxious to get it fixed and have some nostalgic moments with this game.

Ahoy @Ness5431,

This is unfortunately a very common issue, and the crew is working around the clock to mend this to have new players live the legend with us. If you have already attempted the player-discovered remedies posted on other threads of similar content with no avail, I would highly recommend shooting the support team an email via support@tlopo.com.

We hope that you are able to shove off to the Caribbean with us soon. If you find any other possible remedies while we work to squash this bug once and for all, don't hesitate to drop it as a reply to this thread. Thanks!

Fair Winds,
Misha

Back