Request Going through a lot of old potco videos and I found this Gem

Varunastra

Pirate Master
I was going through a lot of old potco videos for that nostalgic throw back vibe and I stumbled upon this video of someone buying this ship of the line with actual money from a rare exclusive giveaway only given to 4 chosen players. Man I really would love to see the ship in the line used not only for sailing but for SvS, it would be awesome. I am aware of how upgrades would be an issue and how OP it is but can we just take a look at the ship please? Look at that gem <3
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhPxuQmXlHI

I’ve always loved the look and always wanted this myself in potco since the test server, unfortunately it may never be added to tlopo. Fingers crossed :D

A little tale, the SOTL was actually released by complete accident on the test server, not as a giveaway. And, I was one of few people who had purchased it before it was taken off. There was also the Navy Kingfisher, Phantom (i think it was) and a couple other ships, If I remember correctly, there was the Black Pearl too.

Last edited:
The only problem with releasing a ship like this is; it's as you said, over powered. Very over powered. If it's anything like say, the Battle Royales you face after sinking enough ships, then needless to say you would be able to stand toe to toe with anything or anyone.

If something like this was to be released, I would make it non upgradeable. As it's already far beyond what all the other ships are like. Make it what ever the gold cap is, play level 30 sailing. Could you customize it? Of course. But not upgrade it wouldn't really make much sense because it's already to the biggest and baddest ship there is.

All in all, it'd be nice to have one and I would like to see it but like I said it's way too over powered.

The only problem with releasing a ship like this is; it's as you said, over powered. Very over powered.

The SOTL after it was removed from the store in the test server was given nerfs for pirates. Basically, it was fairly slow and somewhat hard to maneuver at times, but that made up for its broadside power and armor. A war sloop or two could stern-lock one with some time and practice and sink it quickly, considering that's what's happened to me before. It's somewhat over powered, but not very over powered considering the stat changes that it had went through.

EDIT: Also, running it in SVS with no crew was also the worst idea.

Back