SvS Good Bounty

LEO

Site Founder
Had a lot of fun sailing tonight and bounty was great.
screenshot_2012-02-11_00-33-35.jpg

Then a server crash happened...

Nice bounty. Thought the mouse had fixed the server crashes. :confused:
I thought that too. It acted very weird. First there was a freeze that looked almost like a crash(glitched some players) then about 30 minutes later the crash happened. I think SvS put to much pressure on abdaba... Full Non stop svs for hours lol

It would be so great if SvS had it's own servers... would take the weight on normal servers and be better for svs..

Anyway, here is the screenshot before I got sunk
screenshot_2012-02-11_00-52-11.jpg

I really didnt have 66 thousand bounty(though it would of been nice) lol. It was because i got sunk than the other ship that sunk me got sunk while i was going down so it added up on my bounty until i would respawn... happens in double sinks. Cool bounty though.

Aye, SVS and PVP servers would be a good addition for the Caribbean. Less lag for the busy servers. Its been a long while since I have done either.

I thought that too. It acted very weird. First there was a freeze that looked almost like a crash(glitched some players) then about 30 minutes later the crash happened. I think SvS put to much pressure on abdaba... Full Non stop svs for hours lol

It would be so great if SvS had it's own servers... would take the weight on normal servers and be better for svs..

Anyway, here is the screenshot before I got sunkView attachment 23647
I really didnt have 66 thousand bounty(though it would of been nice) lol. It was because i got sunk than the other ship that sunk me got sunk while i was going down so it added up on my bounty until i would respawn... happens in double sinks. Cool bounty though.

Umm how can we look at that leaderboard for svs

Back