Got any good ideas for a story?

Do you like my stories?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• They aren't my favorite, but I like them.

• They're too dark. (sorry, I like darkness! Seriously, I don't fear Hades)

• Total voters

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Hey, Pirates! I don't have any good ideas for a story, and I'm REALLY thirsting to write a new one, because most of the other ones I have given up on, except for one, and I'm just simply editing that from my notebook onto here so it would sound better, and after a while, that got super boring. So, if you have any ideas that are dark and mysterious, and not a bout normal humans, something about the characters that they have to hide from each other, that you want to see in words, but either you don't know how to find a way to put it on here/ paper, or you just aren't a writer, then suggest it to me! I would prefer something that would go well with the setting of an academy. So please, help me, and I will be very grateful. I would also like a list of cool or uncool powers/ supernaturality (IDK if that's a word, but I just made it up! XD), please also list them, and possibly some unusual names, I especially need last names! Sorry if this is a bit too much to ask, but I am just really bored, because I have, like I said earlier, given up on almost all of my stories, and I have writers block for where to go in my notebook for the only one that I haven't given up on.

Back