Grenades

Would you like to see a grenade upgrade?

• Total voters

Davy Redbones

Honorable Pirate
Is their anyone else who would like to see a kinda upgrade on grenades. Maybe have the ability to use an item to boost its stats or add new types of grenades that have special abilities. Like when it explodes it summons down lightning like on the cannons.

YES YES We need more grenades!!

troll_approval.gif

Personally, I think Grenades is a little down graded in many ways and I do believe is not a largely used weapon of choice... there is not many features to it. But then again if we were to ask for a Grenade upgrade, I am sure Disney has a different definition of upgrade than we do.

Is their anyone else who would like to see a kinda upgrade on grenades. Maybe have the ability to use an item to boost its stats or add new types of grenades that have special abilities. Like when it explodes it summons down lightning like on the cannons.

Yuck :eek: thats my opinion. Personally I think it would be cool to be upgraded but sheesh.. most people hate grenades so that upgrade would be useless... :fish:I trashed the grenade once i mastered it.. took me so long :mad:

Yuck :eek: thats my opinion. Personally I think it would be cool to be upgraded but sheesh.. most people hate grenades so that upgrade would be useless... :fish:I trashed the grenade once i mastered it.. took me so long :mad:

it didn't really take me that long to master once I learned the secret to it, and I still use it in invasions and -cough- -cough- pvp sometimes- cough cough -

It would not matter to me. I hate grenades and I'm getting close to mastering them. After that I'm trashing them. they are no use to me.

I would like to see some kind of grenade upgrade, and maybe some more grenades, like a crude one that could be used by high level people who have gone back to basic access. I don't mind grenades, and personally I liked leveling them more than voodoo staff and cannons lol.

Back