Suggestion Guild alliance

Kevrock

Buccaneer
There should be an option where if your friend owns a guild and you own a guild that you can have a guild alliance and then you guys can travel back and fourth but be in two different guilds so it's like friends but with guilds

There should be an option where if your friend owns a guild and you own a guild that you can have a guild alliance and then you guys can travel back and fourth but be in two different guilds so it's like friends but with guilds
I see what you're getting at here, and I like it, although I see why others may not. I myself am a GM of a fairly small guild that I've been trying to revive from POTCO. While playing the game, I've met some wonderful guilds that I would definitely be a part of if I weren't reviving my own. This feature would allow joint guild events and such between the alliance. While this could be done in game as it is now, it could be improved (Guild Alliance Chat, Guild Alliance Members List, etc.). Some people may say that you should just merge guilds, but I think that by keeping them separate, the GMs have a bit more flexiblility. As the guilds grow, they can begin to have their own events for just their guild alongside alliance events. Just :2 cents:

Last edited:
It would also allow a guild that had reached max capacity to create a sister guild. So using Peter's guild - United Alliance gets to be full so he creates United Alliance II or something along those lines with a second pirate.

Just like in Guild Wars with an alliance consisting of up to 10 guilds, would be cool to have this at some point when the game is back to potco normal status when the devs get out of beta

I like this idea as it supports friendliness to foreign strangers. If this idea is implemented alongside a Guild War idea, this will nullify the downside of rivalries and would strengthen TLOPO.

Back