Idea Guild Announcements

Ben Warflint

Dockworker
With the recent (anticipated) announcement of meet ups, I'm curious as to how they'll be organized. I think it would be a useful time to suggest a Guild Announcements page, similar to how we all receive game announcements in the launcher. This way, we can organize guild events, community involvement, etc., all in-game. Discord serves this purpose for many of us, though I have felt it excludes the more casual player. I know a private message (kinda like email) type thing has been suggested, but I mean more of a permanent message board, where only guild masters or designates can post. I briefly searched for similar suggestions, and didn't find too much. My apologies if this has been brought up before.

I didn't even know TLOPO had a discord, i just hope we get pirate hideouts for guilds though there would also be the question as to what those would be for, card games? dual arenas? just a fancy place to hangout?

Yes! This is a great idea. Even if it is a small area that guild events or announcements can be placed in where the guild members can see as they log on, or something to that effect.
I didn't even know TLOPO had a discord, i just hope we get pirate hideouts for guilds though there would also be the question as to what those would be for, card games? dual arenas? just a fancy place to hangout?
I believe the previous posters are referring to guild Discord servers-most guilds have their own separate server. However, there is now a community TLOPO discord available to join. (Obviously doesn't have guild events - it's for the community as a whole, unless a guild is hosting an open event.)
Our guild is looking forward to the meet up places to have events, meetings, etc. And a way to post announcements in game would be a huge help.

Back