Idea Guild Boss

Arr

Wanted Pirate
I know that a lot of guilds already do guild boss events but I was thinking that a guild could have its own boss that they can only attack unlike how it is now where your guild goes to a certain boss to loot and there's players either already there or players that join, you and your guild members would teleport somewhere like a small island or even a cave and have different difficulty rounds ( let's say 5 rounds ) and if you complete all 5 rounds or even 1 round you and your guild members will get guild exclusive items. The more rounds a guild completes the better the items and I was thinking each round should either have a different boss with different hp and attack damage or just one boss that gradually has better hp or attack damage.

I know that a lot of guilds already do guild boss events but I was thinking that a guild could have its own boss that they can only attack unlike how it is now where your guild goes to a certain boss to loot and there's players either already there or players that join, you and your guild members would teleport somewhere like a small island or even a cave and have different difficulty rounds ( let's say 5 rounds ) and if you complete all 5 rounds or even 1 round you and your guild members will get guild exclusive items. The more rounds a guild completes the better the items and I was thinking each round should either have a different boss with different hp and attack damage or just one boss that gradually has better hp or attack damage.
I think this is a fantastic idea! Maybe this could be incorporated into use of the lobby system/meetup rooms sometime in the future.

I think guilds really need some kind of unique features that require guild membership, so anything that accomplishes that is good in my opinion.
I also agree with this (another reason I support the bringing in of the SOTL as a guild goal/benefit). To me, guilds are the foundation of the game community-I am 100% behind anything that benefits and supports maintaining players interest in the game and the bonds with each other.

I think this is a fantastic idea! Maybe this could be incorporated into use of the lobby system/meetup rooms sometime in the future.
Either that or they could make a guild island where you can summon guild bosses and have other events.

There's a discussion on how to make guilds relevant with a new ship mechanic I brought up on this thread, and some other people independently got basically the same idea.

Back