Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Peter Goldbeard

Pirate Lord
As a GM of a currently small guild that I recreated, I'd love to start some guild events or activities with guild mates such as guild meetings and maybe cannon defense (when it works). It would be helpful if (eventually) the devs could create a system where I can send a message to all guild mates, officers, or veterans that will automatically pop up the next time you sign on. For example, if I wanted to let my officers know that we were having a meeting in fort Dundee on Sunday at 5:00, I would type in the message and they would see it when they sign on. With the current guild chat, I can type something but only members that are online can see it, so much of the time it isn't useful.

P.S.: Keep up the good work devs! Can't wait for the update! (Well, I can, but you know what I mean)

So I was thinking about this. I think it could work almost like the holiday announcements work, so they pop up on your screen when you log on. It doesn't even have to display the whole message, maybe just "New Guild Message" or "New Guild Mail". Then the pirate could go in their guild tab and click on the message and read it.

I really like this idea. Establishing an improved communication system would bring the best out of pirate guilds.

As I believe that guilds are in need of an overhaul, your feature would work well with these features. I would love to see a Guild overhaul expansion in the future containing a mix of both of our ideas.

Back