Question Guild name taken

Infal

Swashbuckler
So i made a guild yesterday as I just want to start something small for some friends and I. I logged in this morning to see if the name was accepted. I went to my guild settings and "request name" is available again, does that mean my guild name was declined? I re-entered my guild name and it says it's taken.

More than likely if it gave you the option to re-enter it, it was declined for one reason or another. If it says it was taken, then that was the reason. You kind of answered your own question mate Lol

More than likely if it gave you the option to re-enter it, it was declined for one reason or another. If it says it was taken, then that was the reason. You kind of answered your own question mate Lol
I tried searching the name before making the guild. The name wasn't of the guild directory so I just wanted to double check

I tried searching the name before making the guild. The name wasn't of the guild directory so I just wanted to double check
Never hurts to double check. There are still some people who don't use the forums, so that may be why the name was not in the directory.

There were a few names I wanted that I knew would go in a hurry when I found it to be the prime time to start my guild, if that were to ever occur (hey we all sort of want that don't we?) and unfortunately they were taken. Yet I have not seen any of them on the game. So per Jack it is entirely possible despite the fact that they are not in the directory that they are already in use even if there is only one member. In addition, they could have taken the name you requested out of the possible names to be requested so it would say it was taken automatically for the next person who requested the exact name. Usually if a guild name is taken it will tell you right away.

There were a few names I wanted that I knew would go in a hurry when I found it to be the prime time to start my guild, if that were to ever occur (hey we all sort of want that don't we?) and unfortunately they were taken. Yet I have not seen any of them on the game. So per Jack it is entirely possible despite the fact that they are not in the directory that they are already in use even if there is only one member. In addition, they could have taken the name you requested out of the possible names to be requested so it would say it was taken automatically for the next person who requested the exact name. Usually if a guild name is taken it will tell you right away.
I used an alt of mine to hold a name for me. I was the original creator of the guild on potco anyways, so it's my name. Just in case I ever wanted to start a new guild, I already have my name.

I figured this was still in beta so I would be alright. I was going to start a guild named "Condemned Royals" but SOMEONE! decided to be greedy -_-

I used an alt of mine to hold a name for me. I was the original creator of the guild on potco anyways, so it's my name. Just in case I ever wanted to start a new guild, I already have my name.
I'm just going to have to be REALLY ORIGINAL since it seems like most names are taken. I wish there was a list of words that we know are banned too. Save time and stuff

Back