Guild Names

Big Kab

Pirate Master
Hello me mateys! I've come to y'all with a proposal of sorts. I am suggesting to the acting Devs of TLOPO to allow for the possibility of returning guildmasters to reclaim their guild names; especially those returning GM's of the larger main guilds such as Dark Archive, McRaging, Emerald Regiment, and so forth. It wouldn't be so simple as to reserve a guild name, though that is the idea behind it. I am suggesting in order to reserve your guild name you would have to pass some sort of verification before having rights to guild names. I may be a cynic, but I believe if this does not become the case, people, mostly trolls and jerks in general will try and take the more prominent guild tags of old for themselves to do what they will with them. I would like that not to be the case. I inherited Emerald Regiment from Blade when he left the game and took good care of it til POTCO's dying day and I for one would like no one aside from @Blade1 or myself to be able to return and reclaim that Guild Name as I'm sure others from other guilds feel the same way. Post your thoughts, feedback, concerns, and what not below! Cheers me hearties!

I personally am making three guilds for name saving; The Dolls, BBK, & PIC. Us Dark Archive officers..ect already plan on creating DA. I believe guilds are 1st come 1st serve. I know Eliza plans on making ETC, & Polly will probably make Mcraging.

If anyone wants to save a guild name they should contact the gm or officer so they do not get accused of stealing. The three I am making have no other people here as far as I know who were in them.

I personally am making three guilds for name saving; The Dolls, BBK, & PIC. Us Dark Archive officers..ect already plan on creating DA. I believe guilds are 1st come 1st serve. I know Eliza plans on making ETC, & Polly will probably make Mcraging.

If anyone wants to save a guild name they should contact the gm or officer so they do not get accused of stealing. The three I am making have no other people here as far as I know who were in them.
While I believe it is good of you to assume the innocence and overall genuineness of people, I do not. I do not have much faith in this community(POTCO) or humanity as a whole, call me a cynic, but I believe people would try and take guild names, especially those of the more prominent guilds and hold them ransom for money, kicks, or whatever. That is why I came forward with the proposition of reserving guild names with valid proof of ownership. I'm not saying the majority of people would do this or anything, but I believe there are some that I just couldn't put it past them to snatch the names up while others are out being responsible. anyway, that is just my two cents. Here is an example of what I would consider valid proof of ownership. Anywho, cheers me hearties! Have a wonderful day!
GM of ER.jpg
ER GM.jpg

Hello me mateys! I've come to y'all with a proposal of sorts. I am suggesting to the acting Devs of TLOPO to allow for the possibility of returning guildmasters to reclaim their guild names; especially those returning GM's of the larger main guilds such as Dark Archive, McRaging, Emerald Regiment, and so forth. It wouldn't be so simple as to reserve a guild name, though that is the idea behind it. I am suggesting in order to reserve your guild name you would have to pass some sort of verification before having rights to guild names. I may be a cynic, but I believe if this does not become the case, people, mostly trolls and jerks in general will try and take the more prominent guild tags of old for themselves to do what they will with them. I would like that not to be the case. I inherited Emerald Regiment from Blade when he left the game and took good care of it til POTCO's dying day and I for one would like no one aside from @Blade1 or myself to be able to return and reclaim that Guild Name as I'm sure others from other guilds feel the same way. Post your thoughts, feedback, concerns, and what not below! Cheers me hearties!
I'm just a lowly tester, but I'm 100% behind reserving guild names with valid proof of identity beforehand.

Back