Guild Suggestion

Jay Maelstorm

Buccaneer
My idea, and probably would help a ton of guild masters and officers and the like, would be to have a limited space for only the guild master and perhaps any officers to be able to post a message to the guild. Make it though 500 characters are allowed to allow for detailed notes. Or maybe even larger space of 1000 characters.

This would help with the gm letting people know he might be away from the game for a few days or help to plan events for your guild and so on. I don't think it would be difficult to add this option.

In the guild menu there would be a spot for all members no matter their rank to read this at the least. Officer and Guild master would be able to update message. Maybe allow for a history of 10 messages for memory saving purposes.

My other idea with guilds is to add 1 more rank that in the guilds called Commodore. Or Assistant Guild Master. This would only be given to 1 person in the guild . aka limit 1 per guild. The purpose of this would be to give a distinct option that allows the rest of the guild to know who is 2nd in command and it also give the guild master a person they trust as much say in the guild as the GM.

Just some thoughts Have at it pirates. Arrrr....

I really like these ideas I hope they implement somethin similar to both your ideas in the future of the game

Idk about the first suggestion, but definitely a new rank. There's room to add one too seeing as only the GM can promote, a new rank that could promote would be nice.

Commodore is too specific of a rank compared to the other three, Officer, Veteran, and Member are all very generic and it doesn't match with Commodore.

Commodore is too specific of a rank compared to the other three, Officer, Veteran, and Member are all very generic and it doesn't match with Commodore.

What about 1st Mate, or.... I don't know anyone have any suggestions for this. Remember there would only be one person getting this title, so being specific might not be such a bad thing.

Back