• No!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Possibly, have to be well managed...

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Yes, but be very hard to create.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Greetings and Salutations to all!

I've been thinking, and I think it would be a good idea to add possibly some guild wars into TLOPO in the future. There was the PvP battles in POTCO where people would fight each other which proved good training and assessing the skills of newcomers in your guild. But possibly you didn't have to not only do a small PvP battle, but something large-scale.

Guild wars, could of course, be either a "civil war", where half of the guild (there will have to be a program that makes it even teams) and have them fight, see which team is better, and even help the high levels train against their comrades.

Now we also need to think of Guild versus Guild. I have heard of many guilds in the past, and some of the prominent ones in TLOPO are growing quite large. Large guilds can't just have word wars saying that they are superior, the only fighting they would do is those small PvP matches, nothing large-scale. Also in the end, have whoever wins the war receive a large prize, possibly gold, maybe a special ship, etc. I believe that having it be that two or more large guilds going all out at each other sounds like a pretty valid idea for future TLOPO.

Because of other pirates on the map, possibly another world could be added special for guild wars, that's if, the servers can handle it (I am sure they can).

Some cons are: Lag, there was some in POTCO, and hopefully not in the coming TLOPO.
From my experiences, with a guild of 100 members, I barely saw 15 people on at once, it would be very hard to coordinate for both guilds, unless it was something that went on over time, not a huge battle.

What do you all think?

~Davy SS

Last edited:

I've been thinking, and I think it would be a good idea to add possibly some guild wars into TLOPO in the future. There was the PvP battles in POTCO where people would fight each other which proved good training and assessing the skills of newcomers in your guild. But possibly you didn't have to not only do a small PvP battle, but something large-scale.

Guild wars, could of course, be either a "civil war", where half of the guild (there will have to be a program that makes it even teams) and have them fight, see which team is better, and even help the high levels train against their comrades.

Now we also need to think of Guild versus Guild. I have heard of many guilds in the past, and some of the prominent ones in TLOPO are growing quite large. Large guilds can't just have word wars saying that they are superior, the only fighting they would do is those small PvP matches, nothing large-scale. Also in the end, have whoever wins the war receive a large prize, possibly gold, maybe a special ship, etc. I believe that having it be that two or more large guilds going all out at each other sounds like a pretty valid idea for future TLOPO.

Because of other pirates on the map, possibly another world could be added special for guild wars, that's if, the servers can handle it (I am sure they can).

Some cons are: Lag, there was some in POTCO, and hopefully not in the coming TLOPO.
From my experiences, with a guild of 100 members, I barely saw 15 people on at once, it would be very hard to coordinate for both guilds, unless it was something that went on over time, not a huge battle.

What do you all think?

~Davy SS
me and chris made something like this on a doc and this could be done but you need to explain more, you just talked about it you didnt say what would specifically happen

Someone correct me if I am wrong but...didn't POTCO have it's own share of "guild wars" (unofficially, I mean)? :confused: And so, how did that work out?

I think it's a creative idea. :) However, I foresee lots of cons/negatives resulting from the implementation of the idea itself (in-game). Besides, if the past can remain any sort of indicator (towards competition and individual/group 'rights'), I feel that it's important for TLOPO to accept a direction which will permit the greatest amount of harmony to co-exist as possible for the sake of the community itself.

The claim that everyone will have a total of six (6) pirates whom plays TLOPO, I feel ultimately within the end that there will be a few folks whom will try to utilize their in-game "reach" to their own personal/guild advantage. *I mention this because of the level of reconnaissance/deceptive practices shown during POTCO's time. (Note: Since POTCO's closing, a lot of people still haven't matured responsibly enough in so far as handling 'competition' and personal rights - fairly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that a thing allready? In the chat at least. However, I bet players will have a "war" between each other and guilds anyway.

But yeah, it's a good idea. Bring some more spice to the game.

SvS battle would be great, since I only did that and not PvP I think it would be really fun to have one full fleet against another.

In POTCO SvS was basically just small 1v1s, without the two sides working as a team to fight. Guild fleet wars would make this a lot more fun.

What do you all think?

~Davy SS

Literally would be the greatest thing ever...

Back