Happy All Hallows' Eve! (10/31/11)

October 31st marks not only the spookiest day in the seven seas, but also​
Pirates of the Caribbean Online’s anniversary!

blog_07_14.png

This All Hallows' Eve has been truly terrifying, with Jolly Roger creating confusion and mayhem on the islands through his Curse of the Muertos Moon, weakening our defenses against his all-out Invasion onslaught.​

Many invasions have been successfully defeated, but striking randomly and relentlessly, Jolly's skeletal forces claim many a' victory as well.​

news_tia_voodooDolls.jpg

Tia Dalma's mystic visions tell us that the final outcome all rests on today...
All Hallows' Eve.
Steady yer courage, assemble yer crew, and defend those barricades, Pirates!​

Whether crossing cutlass with the undead or blasting broadsides with Ghost Ships, what’s your favorite way to spend All Hallows’ Eve in the Caribbean? We’re dying to know…​

So much for customization being out in time for the anniversary... At least it might come as early as next week, from what I've heard. I'm still betting on at least 2 more weeks on test though.

So much for customization being out in time for the anniversary... At least it might come as early as next week, from what I've heard. I'm still betting on at least 2 more weeks on test though.
Seems test is now closed for maintenance... Hope they get the ships sliding across the water glitch taken care of!! :)

Back