Heart of Padres del Fuego VS Thunderspine Sword

Jack Fireagle

Wanted Pirate
Personally I prefer Heart of Padres
Both are great in PvP and IMO HoPdF has better stats with the Blade Storm Boost, but lacks the powerful critical of the mighty Thunderspine Sword. Bloodfire is also great for looting

Thundespine_-_clearer.png
HeartOfPadres.png
Also, everyone has a HoPdF, Thunderspine is more rare by far lol

Last edited by a moderator:
With my experience, Thunderspine is great in pvp and for looting, but with Heart of Padres, the blood fire and blade storm boost plus the thrust boost is or at least seems better for looting unless you're at a boss since they take longer to kill. It seems pretty close to me.. by the way, what is IMO?

With my experience, Thunderspine is great in pvp and for looting, but with Heart of Padres, the blood fire and blade storm boost plus the thrust boost is or at least seems better for looting unless you're at a boss since they take longer to kill. It seems pretty close to me.. by the way, what is IMO?
In My Opinion

My pirate, Drago, has both of these outstanding blades. The Heart seems just a little op to me (imo). I can get some very regular blade storms in the 700, 800 and 900 range. That's amazing... to me at least. Both are excellent blades. For looting I use a blunder, but either one of these would make for a great looting weapon (boss too).

Personally, I'd take the Heart over the Thunder purely because of the Heart's op factor.

(Those Thunderspine criticals though... can be like... WOW.)

Back