Hello, I'm Jo47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo47

Sea Legs
Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a while now but I kind of drifted away for a bit but now I'm ready to be active in the new forums! I've been playing the original POTCO since about maybe 2008/2009 and I played it on and off till when the game officially closed. When I heard of this project I got really excited because I've been missing the game for a while now since there wasn't really a game like this out there. I'm just happy to be part of a new community now (I wish the old game had forums when I played, maybe it did, IDK). Thanks and HI!

Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a while now but I kind of drifted away for a bit but now I'm ready to be active in the new forums! I've been playing the original POTCO since about maybe 2008/2009 and I played it on and off till when the game officially closed. When I heard of this project I got really excited because I've been missing the game for a while now since there wasn't really a game like this out there. I'm just happy to be part of a new community now (I wish the old game had forums when I played, maybe it did, IDK). Thanks and HI!
Welcome to the forums mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back