"Help A Pirate" Week

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Remember the first time a fellow Pirate helped revive you? Perhaps your crew repaired your ship just on the brink of a Bounty Hunter disaster? For all those times you were in a sticky jam, it was nice to be able to turn to your friend for a helping hand.
We’ve dedicated this entire week, August 22 to August 29, to Pirates helping Pirates!
Banding together and helping each other is the surest way to complete Quests, defeat enemies and level up your Pirate.
Crew up, join together and give your fellow Pirate a helping hand with Quests, tasks and exploration.
You’ll not only get a reputation bonus for crewing up, you'll also level up faster.
The Pirate you help today may very well be the same Pirate reviving you in battle tomorrow!
potc_gencommunity.jpg

Rofl this is the EXACT same thing they had on toontown last week but they just changed the word toon to pirate xD

At least they are posting MORE news now... They would go weeks and weeks without posting something. Now its almost every other day. And be glad there are new updates coming soon. We shouldn't bash every new news post just because it isn't what we want.

WOOT A WHOLE WEEK OF CREW DAYS!!!!!!!! lol really POTCO is this all you can come up with I mean you could at least have a few surprise GM appearances.

I saw this on the Revive page on the pirate wiki:
Once the tonic kicks in, the revived pirate is ready to go, and the player who revived the knocked out player gets 15 Rep points as a reward.

So this means reviving an ally is actually rewarding. :D

I saw this on the Revive page on the pirate wiki:
Once the tonic kicks in, the revived pirate is ready to go, and the player who revived the knocked out player gets 15 Rep points as a reward.

So this means reviving an ally is actually rewarding. :D
I have never gotten rep from reviving someone. -_-

Back