HELP! When tolopo.exe Closes Can The Reason Be Server Side?

Solomon Helmfitte

Notorious Pirate
Hi All... I've been having major issues with my game the last couple of days, everything keeps crashing, I can't port, I often can't go through doors or caves etc. When sailing as I fill the hold to maximum and then keep sailing to replace loot with better plunder my graphic start falling apart then when I port it's all over everything crashes. It keeps telling me tolopo.exe has stopped working.

This is the second day I have been removing background services, programs, uninstalling re-installing clearing temp files, system files etc. making new folders for new installations and I'm pretty much at the end of what I can think of... I don't know much about cmd prompt.

So my question is can the cause of my tlopo.exe stopping be server side?

Also if anyone can suggest anything else to try because I've already lost about a dozen royal chests and a couple of dozen full holds! Arrr takes the fun and point out of plundering.

Your help would be deeply appreciated:)
:pirate ship:

I've also been unable to port anywhere. For certain I've heard from others to try docking without filling the hold (sometimes the log says there's a lack of memory space available) but still unable to dock. At this point, I've accepted I'll just have to sail for rep for the time being.

If there's a fix, I am unaware of it. I'm pretty sure its something in the game though. Since it is beta, crashes are expected. I also cannot get through more than 2 caves without it failing to load a third, or turn in a portion of dagger quest to Will or Elizabeth and then leave again (works to go in, but when I try to leave it crashes). Just a fair amount of bugs going about the devs are trying to work through.

I've also been unable to port anywhere. For certain I've heard from others to try docking without filling the hold (sometimes the log says there's a lack of memory space available) but still unable to dock. At this point, I've accepted I'll just have to sail for rep for the time being.

If there's a fix, I am unaware of it. I'm pretty sure its something in the game though. Since it is beta, crashes are expected. I also cannot get through more than 2 caves without it failing to load a third, or turn in a portion of dagger quest to Will or Elizabeth and then leave again (works to go in, but when I try to leave it crashes). Just a fair amount of bugs going about the devs are trying to work through.
Thanks for that... I turned vsync on and also tried windows comparability manager, it seems to have somehow helped I can, it seems, possibly coincidentally possibly not (lol) play for quiet a lot longer up to an hour plus.

I just went out by Padres with a crew on my War Galleon we took a full hold but no more and managed to port at Outcast Island. I've heard and noticed porting at these wild islands seems to work better (less to load). I have noticed if I keep trying to replace items in the hold with better loot it seems to always crash even without porting :oops:

Try Wild Islands and not quiet full or full but no more:eek:
:pirate ship:

Back