Hero or zero? Post pics of your hero/villain

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
Well just wanted to see some peoples costumes this applies to those who play dcuo and city of heroes or well... any superhero mmo realy but anyways just post a pic of ur hero or villain ill start with my character
(DC universe online)
MGOT101_SKYBOX-PC-28-19.53.080.jpg
xoblivion in gotham with his best buddy Mr.snowman!!!!
MADV113_DESIGNERDATA-PC-26-18.55.050.jpg
xoblivion on Oa (i just like the background to this the pic above has more detail)

I remember when I used to be in Spania I needed lots of healers, and I remember a time Beth Bluesilver and Captain Star were my healers... I never KOed because they stood there for about an hour just healing me. :) They were my heroes. :D
screenshot_2010-12-13_13-30-30.jpg

Champions Online
'Ashanti'
Capture9.PNG
'Short Swordsmen'
Capture8.PNG
Champions Online is known for its very in-depth character creation system. No character is ever the same, and the options are endless.

Champions Online
'Ashanti'
'Short Swordsmen'
Champions Online is known for its very in-depth character creation system. No character is ever the same, and the options are endless.
yea ik too bad to get all the good clothes u need to pay for them and in my opinion champions has better char creation so u can make ur character just the way u want them to look but dcuo has the better costumes (oh and another thing about champions i like how u can make something rly funny looking XD )

NewPicture_zpse985f596.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Very nice Captain! :)
I used to play COH as well till shut down and then came back in POTCO. I just found this thread, thought of adding the only pics i have from my toon as well :)

Attachments

• New Picture.jpg
    New Picture.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20121127_001322-1380792137.jpg
    IMG_20121127_001322-1380792137.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
NewPicture_zpse985f596.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Very nice Captain! :)
I used to play COH as well till shut down and then came back in POTCO. I just found this thread, thought of adding the only pics i have from my toon as well :)

not a bad character... wish I had gotten around to playing CoH and CoV looked fun but I have been spending time playing DC Universe Online and messing with the character creator in Champions Online both are fun though they are a bit of a grind

heh nice, im still debating if i should try DCUO or not, many COH players migrated there, seems to be the best choice for now

and thanks :DNoticed that this thread has been quite dead for awhile and figured it would be good to post about the Icon (COH's Character Creation) for those who are interested :)

Here's a link to Titan Forums with the instructions on how to install Icon: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7288.0.html

If you don't have COH anymore or never did but still want to try it out here's the link: http://www.savecoh.com/p/download-issue-24-beta.html

*Might be a pain for mac users :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back