Recruiting High Dawn (Second Post)

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
Hello. I'm William Goldhawk. This is my second post on the guild page. I am here to say that High Dawn is still recruiting. We are a guild of honor, trust, combat, looting, and loyalty. When you are in need of leveling in <place skill here> one of us will be glad to help.

We do not discriminate another pirate based on his/her ability in level, skill or knowledge onto you. If you are in need of a guild, High Dawn will welcome you with open arms.

There are also some rules set aside and an invite code you can use. Here is is:

Rules:
#1: Always ask before teleporting to another guild member.
#2: If you're on another guild mate's ship, ask before you take the wheel.
#3: Do not start a guild conflict in the discord or in game, as it reflects badly on us.
#4: Please, do not beg for promotions.
#5: Don't treat other guild mates like a piece of garbage.
#6: Of course, the obvious, no spamming.
#7: Keep talk of politics to a minimal.
#8: Personal attacks on other guild mates is NOT permitted.
#9: Do not back stab another member if you have a deal going.
#10: If an officer tells you to do something, you better do it. If you can't do it tell why you can't.

Invitation Code: IXCI1541

Guildmaster: William Goldhawk (me)

Head Officer: (open)

2nd In Command: (open)

3rd In Command: (open)

If you have any questions feel free to post a reply or message me on discord @akozzy43 #4094. We welcome any guild member into the discord, (you are NOT required to have discord to rank up) just tell me your pirate name and ill change your name to it. If you're not in the guild we can meet somewhere <Like Podoroso Tortuga Docks>.

Remember, we welcome anyone into the guild with welcoming arms.

Some words of advice lads and lasses before you leave: Always be yourself, unless you can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate.

Back