Blog Post HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE!

edcc00a313c0e48fe11fcb7d2c7166d2.jpg_558x314.jpg

Posted by Will Turner on Dec. 20, 2017, 3:30 p.m.

On the seventh day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…
Double experience,
Double ship materials,
A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,
and an all-new expanded inventory!

Pirates!

It’s come to my attention that some of you have been unable to fight Jolly Roger for quite some time, and have not had the chance to grow stronger, while others have found themselves lacking in some of their many skills. Well, that’s not good enough! I have teamed up with the Brethren Court to help fix this, and we have come up with a solution. With the aid of Tia Dalma, we have managed to cast a powerful voodoo spell all across the Caribbean - pirates will now gain notoriety at twice the speed! Use this time wisely! Tia tells me the spell won't last long...

It was not long ago that many of you came to me, not even knowing how to wield a sword properly, and now look at you all! I hope this gift will help aid you all in your endless fight against Jolly Roger and his minions. And to the pirates that have been unable to participate in the fighting… welcome back to the Caribbean! Now, get out there, and make use of Tia’s voodoo while it lasts. Oh, and remember, practice for at least three hours a day. It will help your mastery of the sword!

I believe they were originally intended to end sooner. They are pretty overpowered which is why they would make them shorter than the other events.

Back