Question Hollowed Woods quest history wipe

Roger-Daniel

Pirate Lord
Maybe i'm understanding this wrong, but @Mr. Dev, you said that we won't be able to purchase holiday quest rewards after the event ends because that quest will be wiped from our history. What's odd is that you can still purchase the Windshadow outfit from the quest vendor despite the event being over. I was just wondering if this means that either: the quest didn't wipe so we don't have to do it again next year, or it did and it's just bugged for some reason, OR this specific quest is an exception for some weird reason. Regardless though I just wanted to ask to find out what this means, if anything, and to report it if it's a bug.

4f653d7a315512e4f3769fd916e239d1.png
b0d7226fd7938c9250557a8dceae5b75.png
1575182406419.png

also stocking caps are still in loot ;)

I have been summoned, apparently.

So, I was mistaken, it seems. The issue with progress being wiped for quest rewards was brought to my attention by a QA tester, who noticed that on our QA server, they couldn't purchase holiday quest items anymore.

If I had to guess, the issue came up because we have a lot of holidays turning on and off for testing on QA.

What I can say with 90% certainty is, come October 2020, when Hollowed Woods returns, THEN your progress will be wiped, making you lose access to purchasing those rewards.

Sorry for the mix-up!

I have been summoned, apparently.

So, I was mistaken, it seems. The issue with progress being wiped for quest rewards was brought to my attention by a QA tester, who noticed that on our QA server, they couldn't purchase holiday quest items anymore.

If I had to guess, the issue came up because we have a lot of holidays turning on and off for testing on QA.

What I can say with 90% certainty is, come October 2020, when Hollowed Woods returns, THEN your progress will be wiped, making you lose access to purchasing those rewards.

Sorry for the mix-up!
depositphotos_15274703-stock-photo-hand-sign-thumbs-up.jpg

Back