Tip Hollowed Woods & The Recent Double Loot & Reputation.

Sal

Honorable Pirate
I left this in Galatic Orders' Announcements. Considering that there are many newer players that have not yet experienced Hollowed Woods, and possibly a Double Loot / Reputation event, I thought I would leave this here, hope this helps any newcomers. Goodluck out there!

The game will be opening very shortly. Once opened, the Halloween Themed Event Area, known as Hollowed Woods, will be open for everyone. Hollowed Woods consists of 3 bosses that each drop legendary weapons.

The Watcher
- Dark Whisper (Dagger)
- Soul's Shadow (BroadSword)
- The Soulweaver (Doll)

Dry Rot
- Devil's Claw (Cutlass)

Captain Windshadow
- Storm Sphere (Grenade)

Pirates can gain access to The Watcher's Hovel by completing a quest through an NPC on Port Royal. The same applies for The boss known as Captain Windshadow. Once the quests are completed, access to the area is gained, as well as the ability to have a chance at their legendary weapons dropping.

Small, Large, & Haunted Bones can also be collected through loot, which can be exchanged for Halloween Themed, Limited Time Items at Myrna and May's Gypsy Wagon, in Hollowed Woods. The shop is distinguished by a Potion Bubble on your map.

This event will coexist with Double Loot & Double Reputation. Meaning you not only have double the chance for legendary weapons to drop, but you also will gain experience twice as fast.

Double Rep & Double Loot will end in around 8 days, the exact time can be found through typing /event ingame.

Hollowed Woods will last longer than the Double Rep & Loot event, ending on the 31st of this Month. I believe that it will be added to /event ingame, but I am currently not sure.

Hopefully this helps all you pirates who have not yet experienced Hollowed Woods yet, best of luck looting, and make sure to take advantage of the double reputation!

Back