Clothing How do brights/looting work?

seawench

Pirate Apprentice
So right now one of my pirates is level 23 and he's been level 23 for quite a while. I loot on him a lot and he only ever gets bright orange, bright yellow, bright blue, or lavender brights. He's never gotten any other color. I asked a friend and she said that in order to get dark black you have to be level 25. Is this true? If so, why is this the case? Why can you only obtain certain brights at certain levels? What level do you need to be to be able to loot each bright? I wish someone would make a guide with a table for the levels you need to be to loot each item, including clothing and weapons.

You can only loot brights starting at level 20, so for you... 3 level ago. It's not surprising that you've only found 4 colors on him, because he hasn't been able to loot them for very long. The thing about having to be level 25 to get dark black is bogus.

So it's just a coincidence that I have managed to get like 10 brights in bright orange, bright yellow, bright blue, and lavender, but never bright red, dark black, forest green, navy blue, etc.?? That doesn't add up. Also just because I'm only level 23 doesn't mean I haven't been looting for a long time. You can stay a particular level by intentionally not getting rep from anything.

It's pretty much rng. You have to be level 20 to get brights, but there is no level requirement for certain brights... Some brights will be far more difficult to get than others....

The level 25 theory is true. You can only get bright blue, yellow, orange and lavender from levels 20-50 and the other six kick in at 25.
giphy.gif

Idc what anyone says I've leveled a lot of pirates and can attest to the fact you cannot loot dark black pre level 25. You have access to orange, lavender, bright blue, and yellow pre 25. Would shoot for 25 for your db clothing. I'm lvl 25 and have db denim trousers, db bandana, and 2 db shirts.

Back