How do you try to play TLOPO?

I'm doing things different. I'm actually grinding, sailing, and leveling. In POTCO I didn't master anything but sword. Now I'm mastered in cannon, sword, almost gun, and something else.

I've mastered everything on Remington in two months. LOTS of fun, a bit of grinding and a lot of additional sailing. My newest alt character is now level 29 in about a month of more casual gaming and questing (I've been busier in real life with much more stressful things) But the most important thing is to have fun! Stop to smell the roses (or drink the rum) and enjoy the experience. Some days I feel like just sailing, some days doing quests and sometimes I'm just up for a good grind... But it's all fun if you balance it out. Happy adventuring! Good fortune and safe journeys, 'til next we meet! Two armored thumbs up!

I finally learned NOT to take every quest there is out there , I now do them Island by Island overlapping some . Too many irons In the fire gets too hot ! .... And I try Not to save all my final leveling to the end of all quest !

Back