How does ye take a screenshot of yer matey?

dierock

Swashbuckler
Me has been wonderin' since day 1 when me seen all de landlubbers and they pretty faces, but me doesn't know how they be doin' it. It's not like ye has a camera, especially not around these parts, and I want to know the filthy pretty landlubbers secrets so me can get to it!

Me has been wonderin' since day 1 when me seen all de landlubbers and they pretty faces, but me doesn't know how they be doin' it. It's not like ye has a camera, especially not around these parts, and I want to know the filthy pretty landlubbers secrets so me can get to it!
There are many methods.. one way is to hit the F9 button.. on my laptop I have to hit FN+F9 to make my screenshots but typically I use this program called Gyazo. Fun tip: You can also hit Shift+ F9 to view your screenshots in game.

There are many methods.. one way is to hit the F9 button.. on my laptop I have to hit FN+F9 to make my screenshots but typically I use this program called Gyazo. Fun tip: You can also hit Shift+ F9 to view your screenshots in game.

Thanks lad, me will be tryin' it out when the gulls be startin' to fly tommorow!

Speaking of Gyazo, does anyone know how to make it work. Whenever I use the application the screenshot does not show correctly. For example, I tried taking a picture of an awesome ship battle but Gyazo shows a dark gray picture.

Hitting F9 is a simple solution, but if you're using Windows, you can also use the snipping tool program to take screenshots. (This is what I do when I want to take a picture of a specific area, since F9 will screenshot the entite screen.)

Hitting F9 is a simple solution, but if you're using Windows, you can also use the snipping tool program to take screenshots. (This is what I do when I want to take a picture of a specific area, since F9 will screenshot the entite screen.)
The F9 key does nothing relating to taking pictures or do I have to be in the game to make it work?

Back