Guide  How To Play Two Accounts (Laptop)

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
Idk if there is a thread like this already.
Well some people were wondering how to play two POTCO accounts at one time using launcher.... This is for a laptop. Here it is!

First, CRTL+ALT+DELETE.
Click "Start Task Manager." (some computers are different..)
Go to "Processes."
howtoTM.jpg

Scroll until you see "Launcher1.exe"
Click it.
Right click, then click "End Process."
DO NOT CLICK end process TREE. Just 'END PROCESS'.
Make sure you already had your first account logged in! It may be laggy a few times, just do it again. Might have to click out of the game your in.... If your having troubles just reply to the thread, I'll try to help.
Hope this helped....
if there is already a thread like this...
FAIL ON MY PART >_>!

Idk if there is a thread like this already.
Well some people were wondering how to play two POTCO accounts at one time using launcher.... This is for a laptop. Here it is!

First, CRTL+ALT+DELETE.
Click "Start Task Manager." (some computers are different..)
Go to "Processes."
View attachment 11710
Scroll until you see "Launcher1.exe"
Click it.
Right click, then click "End Process."
DO NOT CLICK end process TREE. Just 'END PROCESS'.
Make sure you already had your first account logged in! It may be laggy a few times, just do it again. Might have to click out of the game your in.... If your having troubles just reply to the thread, I'll try to help.
Hope this helped....
if there is already a thread like this...
FAIL ON MY PART >_>!
Me owe u.

Kate Goldwalker ... where are you? She was the first one who responded to my 'complain' the other day of not being able to log on 2 accounts on Launcher in one computer. She already made a video of this, and it really helped me. I've been doing it for the past two weeks or so, it has been great, since my second acct pirate could be a crew rep and heal my main pirate on my first acct. Please post the link to your YouTube here, Kate?

The only downside is (I can't really prove whether this is a related issue or not though), that with 2 accounts going on Launcher, it seems that I got disconnected more often. But I'll live with it, since I don't have any other way.

:DDD Thanks you:D!! ,-_- now i dont have to wait till someone wants to do pvp glitch with me i used to do it with the website launcher but is gone

There's actually a easier way.
Just copy the launcher on your desktop. Click the first, log on to an account. Then click the second and log onto second account.
1.JPG

I did this, went to padres, with the codes for gold I can get 12000 for every new basic pirate on the second account if I win at poker and all of the bots bet/call

On a Mac, you launch your first account then go to finder. Then you find Pirates Online and right click on it. If you can enter the Package contents, do. If you can't, open. When your in package contents, find the launcher by searching it and selecting "Pirates Online". Then click on it and another launcher will come up with a command box and click on the launcher. It will only load then. Then log into your other pirate and exit out of the command window.

Back