Quests How to start the Black Pearl Boss Battle?

Nesquik

Dockworker
Hey, I've just gotten up to the final boss battle in the Liberation of the Black Pearl, and I have no idea how to start it. Help anyone?

upload_2018-4-10_19-6-2.png

Hey, I've just gotten up to the final boss battle in the Liberation of the Black Pearl, and I have no idea how to start it. Help anyone?

View attachment 102578

Lookout tab or press L.

I personally tried the Lookout tab months ago multiple times but never got matched up with anyone to finish the BP boss battle so i just left it sitting there collecting dust in my journal.

You may have better luck than me YMMV

Lookout tab or press L.

I personally tried the Lookout tab months ago multiple times but never got matched up with anyone to finish the BP boss battle so i just left it sitting there collecting dust in my journal.

You may have better luck than me YMMV
Thank you so much

To do the boss battle you should, unless you plan on soloing it, get a crew together. Once you have the crew you want open your chest, select lookout and treasure map under that. All your crew members should then get an invitation which they should accept.

To do the boss battle you should, unless you plan on soloing it, get a crew together. Once you have the crew you want open your chest, select lookout and treasure map under that. All your crew members should then get an invitation which they should accept.

I finally reached this part...but I do not see an option do go solo at it. We used to be able to try a solo boss battle in original but I do not see that we have the option. This was one of my favorite things to try and go solo.

I finally reached this part...but I do not see an option do go solo at it. We used to be able to try a solo boss battle in original but I do not see that we have the option. This was one of my favorite things to try and go solo.
If you don't have a crew when you select Treasure Map it will pretend to try to match you with a crew for a short time before throwing you into it solo.

If you don't have a crew when you select Treasure Map it will pretend to try to match you with a crew for a short time before throwing you into it solo.

Do you know how long is a "short time"? I waited about 25 minutes and never got put into the battle.

Back