How will you return to the Caribbean?

Tom O'fury

Notorious Pirate
Howdy everyone!

Most of you know me, it's been a long time since I've posted yet alone created a thread here on this forums page... but I thought it would be fun to get some creative juices going!

So, with the announcement of Beta coming tomorrow, I thought of a fun idea and wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in writing with me as well. How will your pirate return to the Caribbean?

I will be writting and posting on here sometime tonight about how my pirate, Tom O'fury, will be returning to the Caribbean after a long awaited hiatus of plundering a looting. I want to hear your story! Where has your pirate been all these years? Why are you returning? Who is calling your name? Let's get creative and let's share some stories!​

latest

Not sure what i'll be doing first.. I'll probably start off by questing, then leveling up sword, and maybe sailing! Idk there is just soo much to do! It's very hard to decide what i'll be doing first, it's been a long while.

Can't wait to see you all in Beta!

I'm going to do these things in order:
Level up fishing
Level up potions
Start questing - unlock weapons as they open up
Finish the main story
Go to Raven's Cove / Tormenta and loot for legends and brights!

I'll probably start questing, train my weapons, get enough gold to get a decent ship, sail the high seas, and just have a great time!

After 3 years of being stuck in Davy Jones Locker, I have finally escaped. But with a new name. I will be fishing, gambling, and plundering once I get my head straight. Getting out of Davy Jones Locker can be very disorienting.

Back