Hypothetical Question

Remington

Notorious Pirate
I have a hypothetical question that I would like an answer to before I try it. My quest log is a bit gummed up right now with some quests that require digging up things. For the time being I can not do that. I was wondering.... If I delete the quest... Will it be possible to pick it up again? Will the original quest giver now offer the quest again to me at a later point? If it is gone forever I'd prefer to wait it out. Thank you in advance! - Remington :)

Any quests picked up from a townsperson NPC (Fortune quests), I believe, are droppable and are able to start over again. Story quests, Teleportation quests, Treasure and Weapon Unlock quests, and Weapon Upgrade quests should stay in your journal until they are completed even if you drop them. At least that's how it should be. I don't know if this is fully working in beta.

Any quests picked up from a townsperson NPC (Fortune quests), I believe, are droppable and are able to start over again. Story quests, Teleportation quests, Treasure and Weapon Unlock quests, and Weapon Upgrade quests should stay in your journal until they are completed even if you drop them. At least that's how it should be. I don't know if this is fully working in beta.

Might be time for a wee bit of experimentation with a quest that isn't too important. Thank you so very much! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

I dropped a quest at the begining on port rayol (the alchemy chick. Will get her name later) the quest was about killing giant scorpions. I wanted to pick it back up cause my wife started playing but was unable to. I will get the name of said quest later too.

I dropped a quest at the begining on port rayol (the alchemy chick. Will get her name later) the quest was about killing giant scorpions. I wanted to pick it back up cause my wife started playing but was unable to. I will get the name of said quest later too.
That would be Lucinda's Ingredients. If you killed the Giant Scorpions then there was nothing left to do. That was the end of the quest.

Yeah I was green and thought since i was leaving the island i wouldnt fine giant scorpions. So i dropped it. When my wife started i was going to do ot again. When i talked to her again there was no quests.

Thank you for giving her name.

Yeah I was green and thought since i was leaving the island i wouldnt fine giant scorpions. So i dropped it. When my wife started i was going to do ot again. When i talked to her again there was no quests.

Thank you for giving her name.
Gotcha. Dropping quests must be bugged then if you can't pick them up again. You should be able to if they aren't completed.

Just wondering, is there a way to check if i have completed the quest? I can check and see if maybe old age is setting in and I forgot.

Just wondering, is there a way to check if i have completed the quest? I can check and see if maybe old age is setting in and I forgot.
There is no way to check. Usually if you completed a Fortune quest from a townsperson, if you go back to that person the Quest option won't be clickable. Or if that person gives multiple quests, the one you did won't appear.

Back