I found 2 bugs that made me stressed

I found 2 bugs that bothered me and it's the fact that a player ship can't take much damage as the other game did, but I know they fixed the bug where the ship might be invincible but you still can't die most of the time in a player ship.. and 2 The NPCs that sail, sail faster once you fire at them, they start sailing super fast and impossible to steer and shoot... Please tell me if these are bugs in the game or if they are, can they be fixed?

I don't about the ships damage but they made the ships more agressive now all you have to do is circle them and use your broadsides when you see them start to close in on you they will appear to retreat that's when you use your broadsides, might take a couple of tries but there's a pattern in how they move when you circle them

I don't about the ships damage but they made the ships more agressive now all you have to do is circle them and use your broadsides when you see them start to close in on you they will appear to retreat that's when you use your broadsides, might take a couple of tries but there's a pattern in how they move when you circle them
Is the aggressive thing a bug?

Back