Guide  If you have a code, here's how to turn it into a prize:

Javan Forever

Buccaneer

1. Open a chat window by pressing [ENTER]
2. In chat, type /code, followed by your code as seen in the picture at the very bottom.
Make sure you enter your code in the same chat window you've typed /code. Insert a space between /code your code. You must type /code for the code to work.
or
1. Press I to enter your Inventory.
2. Press Redeem Code at the bottom.

3. Finally, give the code a moment to be confirmed by the system before pressing any other keys.
After entering the code, you'll get a confirmation message in the chat window that reads Code Redeemed in green text. It's that simple. Items are added to your Inventory while gold is added automatically to your current gold amount.

Item Codes do not expire (with the exception of the Darkfire Cutlass, Black Buccaneer Hat, and Cursed Seafang Blade pictured above). Each code is unique and can only be used one time. POTCO tracks all redeemed codes. If you get a code from a friend and it doesn't work, it's probably because they have used it already! Since codes do not expire, you can save a code for future use.

Some codes can be used more than once, if we are lucky and if they are glitched. ;)

I use pure pirate sense here ... code glitching is not my doing, so if it happens to be glitched, I'd take advantage of it. The ones that I could redeemed several times were: GOLD and SWORD (Sword of Triton for QAR). I had to use them on different days though, because it looked like it was reset on a different day. I deliberately sold my Triton because the code came out first before QAR was released and I thought it was just a cheap useless weapon that took space on my inventory. Then I had to redeem it again when QAR came to live.

I did give away code for SEAFANG to several friends after I used it and it worked fine. I think Potco tracked if each player had used the same code 'once' - unless it's glitched or meant to be renewable. So other player could still use it because he/she had never used it before (no history).

Back