I'm bored

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Alright, so I usually am bored every other week, because I don't really like the sun (For fear of sunburn) and don't want to go out into the hot day wearing a jacket (Like I usually do XD) so I choose to be stuck inside with basically nothing to do, so I'd like to draw or read. But, I currently have the book I'm reading saved for the nighttime, and I'm mostly reading it because many of my friends are obsessed with it, and I read it so I will know what they're talking about (FYI it's the Warrior Cats series, and yes, I don't really find much excitement in it, but then again, I like scary stuff, and it's more of adventure, but I'll read the Wolves of the Beyond because it actually is intriguing, and is a bit scary), so I usually want to draw, but most of the time, I don't have anything to draw, and I'd like some ideas. But, I do have my limits in what I'm best at, and I'm not really good at drawing on the computer, but If you want to see how it came out, I could copy it from my notebook onto the computer, and put it up! So, here are my restrictions:
-I'm best at drawing scary/creepy things, mainly things that actually with creep out/scare my friends, and sometimes will make them back slowly away from my notebook
-I'm best at drawing humans/ human versions of characters
-I'm not good at drawing SUPER detailed things
-I can draw Slenderman, if anyone'd like, and I already have a picture of him in my notebook
-I'm good at messy or very smooth, overly combed hair
-I'm best at drawing crazy/insane people, because, well, I'm just a weird person... or am I even a person...? Mwahahaha!
-I can draw things with stitches, and human dolls, although they will cartoony and not really detailed.
-I'm really bad at drawing skeletons that would be good, but more of like a skeleton skull like this
-I'm not good at gender-bends, unless you provide a discrition for the hair, clothing, ect.

And that's all! So, please give me something to draw that you'd like to see! You can give a discription, or put a picture of which you'd like to see being drawn in my own style! If you'd like to know what my drawing style is, then it's like this (It's of a character I made myself, named Teddy, and I made it on the program Paint, so like I said, I'm not really good at drawing on the computer, so It isn't really a good picture, so I apologize. Jeez, how many times did I say 'so'? A million? XD):
zdflhkjhfhgvzjkgv.png

So that's only one of my pictures, It really isn't good, like how I said before, but it WAS made on the computer, so what exactly can you expect, plus I was rushing. But, I hope you like it, and will want me to draw some more! Bye!

Last edited:
Alright, so I usually am bored every other week, because I don't really like the sun (For fear of sunburn) and don't want to go out into the hot day wearing a jacket (Like I usually do XD) so I choose to be stuck inside with basically nothing to do, so I'd like to draw or read. But, I currently have the book I'm reading saved for the nighttime, and I'm mostly reading it because many of my friends are obsessed with it, and I read it so I will know what they're talking about (FYI it's the Warrior Cats series, and yes, I don't really find much excitement in it, but then again, I like scary stuff, and it's more of adventure, but I'll read the Wolves of the Beyond because it actually is intriguing, and is a bit scary), so I usually want to draw, but most of the time, I don't have anything to draw, and I'd like some ideas. But, I do have my limits in what I'm best at, and I'm not really good at drawing on the computer, but If you want to see how it came out, I could copy it from my notebook onto the computer, and put it up! So, here are my restrictions:
-I'm best at drawing scary/creepy things, mainly things that actually with creep out/scare my friends, and sometimes will make them back slowly away from my notebook
-I can draw Slenderman, if anyone'd like, and I already have a picture of him in my notebook
-I'm best at drawing crazy/insane people, because, well, I'm just a weird person... or am I even a person...? Mwahahaha!
-I can draw things with stitches, and human dolls, although they will cartoony and not really detailed.
-I'm really bad at drawing skeletons that would be good, but more of like a skeleton skull like this

And that's all! So, please give me something to draw that you'd like to see! You can give a discription, or put a picture of which you'd like to see being drawn in my own style! If you'd like to know what my drawing style is, then it's like this (It's of a character I made myself, named Teddy, and I made it on the program Paint, so like I said, I'm not really good at drawing on the computer, so It isn't really a good picture, so I apologize. Jeez, how many times did I say 'so'? A million? XD):
View attachment 64949
So that's only one of my pictures, It really isn't good, like how I said before, but it WAS made on the computer, so what exactly can you expect, plus I was rushing. But, I hope you like it, and will want me to draw some more! Bye!
I'm bored too. Draw me like one of your French girls ;)

I'm bored too. Draw me like one of your French girls ;)
I actually don't know what the big difference is from an American girl to a French girl, so... And I draw most people the same... So I don't necessarily have 'one of my French girls'. If you can explain what you mean, then I might understand what you mean, and I'd like a picture of what you/you'd like to look like as a reference. I'm also not really all that great about gender-bends because I don't have a specific hairstyle, clothing, ect. Sorry! I should've put that in the restrictions! I'll go do that now. Once again, I apologize, I'm just needing some more details.

-I'm not good at gender-bends, unless you provide a discrition for the hair, clothing, ect.

View attachment 64949
Do you draw IRL better then or...? I'm a tad confused on that part x)

I actually don't know what the big difference is from an American girl to a French girl, so... And I draw most people the same... So I don't necessarily have 'one of my French girls'. If you can explain what you mean, then I might understand what you mean, and I'd like a picture of what you/you'd like to look like as a reference. I'm also not really all that great about gender-bends because I don't have a specific hairstyle, clothing, ect. Sorry! I should've put that in the restrictions! I'll go do that now. Once again, I apologize, I'm just needing some more details.

It's a scene from Titanic. I'm pretty sure he was just being funny :)

Back