im getting booted

every 5 min im getting booted sail abassa. anyone else?
I had that happen to me a few days ago, moved to a quiet server and no problem. I’ve since sailed on Abassa with no issues. I’ve noticed that lots of people have been getting this on Abassa since the Pypperoni update, was not like this before that update, and it’s always Abassa and it’s not consistent, one day they are fine the next it’s crash city, no real explanation.

I had that happen to me a few days ago, moved to a quiet server and no problem. I’ve since sailed on Abassa with no issues. I’ve noticed that lots of people have been getting this on Abassa since the Pypperoni update, was not like this before that update, and it’s always Abassa and it’s not consistent, one day they are fine the next it’s crash city, no real explanation.
cool thanks.soo its just not me.

Oh, and the time it was happening to me it was my entire crew, when I relogged I found that the server had not crashed but I and my entire crew had, my ship was in port without a scratch, lol. It is rare for me to crash but on that day I couldn’t stay on Abassa for some reason.

Back