Question Is this able to be run on a Microsoft Surface

skolotun

Honorable Pirate
I'm currently looking around for new laptops/tablets before the school year begins. The Microsoft Surface is intriguing me, and I'm wondering if I would be able to run TLOPO on a Microsoft Surface. Has anyone tested this out? I've heard that you can run other games on it, such as League and Overwatch, and I'm wondering if it would work the same for TLOPO.

Hi Skolotun,

I have a Microsoft Surface tablet with 4 GB installed memory (RAM), Intel Atom x7-z8700 cpu running at 1.6 GHz (stop laughing JFR!), and uses Windows 10 OS.

I had no problems installing the game. It is very slow loading and there is a good bit of lag but I was able to run around and chat. I'll do more testing later but if you don't mind a little lag and slow load time, it works fine.

~Kat

Hi Skolotun,

I have a Microsoft Surface tablet with 4 GB installed memory (RAM), Intel Atom x7-z8700 cpu running at 1.6 GHz (stop laughing JFR!), and uses Windows 10 OS.

I had no problems installing the game. It is very slow loading and there is a good bit of lag but I was able to run around and chat. I'll do more testing later but if you don't mind a little lag and slow load time, it works fine.

~Kat
Does it run better on Low settings? Because if so, then it sounds exactly like the current state of the game I can play on my current laptop

At this time, the display change option is not working. When that option is implemented, I'll test the tablet again and see if it makes a difference and get back to you. I did go fishing and sailing and I did not have any issues being successful, even with the bit of lag.

~Kat

Back