Question Is Treasure Sense working

Jason Darkbringer

Swashbuckler
I have been wondering is Treasure Sense has been bugged at all don't want to put skill points in to it until I have some information regarding its status.

Thanks for the reply's in advance

It was actually a seemingly beneficial bug for those who found it in time. Since it's patched I'll share what happened when I put a point in treasure hunter about two days ago. Ever since then, with 1 point in treasure hunter all of my treasure chests at sea had gold bars and the royal chests all had diamonds, crates all had iron ore. Basically the cargo all gave hilariously high odds of great cargo drops in my experience with it. I just put the point in TS since I had one to spare from my sailing leveling, but it was totally worth it.

However, they've patched it so it should work much more properly and only giving a slight boost to cargo quality. I did a couple of sailing runs earlier, and while the cargo was a bit better than without TS, it was no longer hilariously overpowered and raining diamonds. ;)

I don't know if the glitch was universally similar in its effects, but that's what I experienced. It should be working normally now.

:thanks:Thanks man for the reply for a few weeks now I have had a few free points for sailing just lying in limbo at least now I know it has some effect Just wishing I did it weeks ago now (chuckles)

That would explain why the famed sea charm I got made no difference to loot quality while sailing. I thought it was just rubbish lol. Glad I've kept it.
Do the sea charts work though?

Back