Clothing It Says Bright But It Dosnt Look It

Eyezik

Wanted Pirate
screenshot_2017-07-22_10-20-04.jpg
So I Got This It Says Bright But It Dosnt Really Look Like It Can Some One Confirm This Is A Bright

This Would Be My First Bright Soooooo

Last edited:
Some brights don't always appear bright. For example, Forest Green, Orange etc.

Brights more of refer to the fact that they can't be bought, can only be looted. They get all categorized as brights though.

Some brights don't always appear bright. For example, Forest Green, Orange etc.

Brights more of refer to the fact that they can't be bought, can only be looted. They get all categorized as brights though.
Stephen pretty much said it all there.

Some brights actual look bright and others just don't.
Generally people only keep the brights that look nice and bright such as bright red bright blue bright green lavender magenta ETC

Usually people refer to forest green, orange, and yellow as ugly brights. Most people don't keep them xD

Stephen pretty much said it all there.

Some brights actual look bright and others just don't.
Generally people only keep the brights that look nice and bright such as bright red bright blue bright green lavender magenta ETC

Usually people refer to forest green, orange, and yellow as ugly brights. Most people don't keep them xD
Since there is very limited inventory space most people prefer not to keep them. But judging by your inventory space I'd totally keep it at least for a while.

I have a bright red shirt and sack vest and they don't match, the shirt is brighter than the sack vest because the plain sack vest isn't white like the shirt in the shop its light grey so that's probably why your tank doesn't look like a bright, I don't get why disney didn't just make the sack vest white as well as the plain cotton jacket

I also see this as well, some brights don't give off that bright feeling, but it is a bright.

Like @Stephen Teague said, "Some brights don't always appear bright. For example, Forest Green, Orange etc."

Back