It won't let me create an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

allimy

Sea Legs
When I try to create an account, I push submit but then it shows up with an error, page not found page. I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.55.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.55.44 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

might be worth checking how many letters are in your chosen password, I had to try several times creating my account before I realised mine didn't have enough characters in it XD

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

might be worth checking how many letters are in your chosen password, I had to try several times creating my account before I realised mine didn't have enough characters in it XD
My password has enough, I just think my computer is being weird. Thanks for the suggestion

my friend is having the same problems! it lets him create an account but when he summits the account it just goes to " page not found".

Ahoy! Trying to Register and getting HTTP 404 errors for last 2 days, after seemingly completing forms with recommended requirements(P:12;Aa1) and captcha with TOS selected, and palm tree icon after registerbtn _click. Fresh install W8.1, surpass recommended HCL and graphics, cleared browser cache - even ran in InPrivate to see if any browser add-ons causing issue. Do you recommend another browser, or utilize google metrics, I usually block in HOSTS. F12 view shows error @ line 198 'S' is undefined and again @ line 200 on /register page.

wanna schedule play =(

PS. also tried login link on bottom(might just be redirect link) username and password do not match error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back